Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas Time!!

 This isn't going to be a long blog post, but I feel I need to do one after I haven't done one in such a long time. Of course I have to talk about the exciting event of Christmas!
 I have got to say Christmas is the time I wait for every year as it is a time where people are happy and celebrate the birth of Christ and get presents all together. People have a count down until Christmas, but I'm like when does Christmas begin? For some it maybe the school holidays; not being at school spending times with family and friends. For me I feel like it all begins in late November when all the shops put all the Christmas decorations up and the sales ( the very good shopping sales) begin. Also today in London Victoria Station people were singing carols and I just wanted to join in with the Christmas spirit. The  also has an affect, although I hate the cold and most of the time I freeze to death, I kinda like it. Wearing big warm jumpers and knitted hats, gloves and scavles just are so warm and big and nice. the whole idea of wrapping up and going into the snow and having fun is such a beautiful feeling.
Finally I would like to talk about presents! I always find it hard finding the perfect gift for people and I suppose that is one of the joys of Christmas is knowing giving a present to someone is such a nice gesture. Along with presents you also go shopping or make them handmade, which makes your dull boring weekends packed with exciting things to do. This year I feel like this Christmas is going to be the best one yet, I hope so :)
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment