Wednesday 26 September 2012

Manic Times

It has been a few weeks since I last did a post, and since then my life has been so manic and stressful now that school has started. Lets just say since I have started school I have been snacking more, been lazying around more and doing about 5 billion pieces of home work each night! Well maybe not 5 billion, more like 4 or 5.... Which is in actual fact still quite a lot, as they expect you to have every hour of the day to do homework which is due for the next day! In the consequence of having lots of homework I then stay up until about 11pm working and having no time to read a book or do anything I like. I finally get to sleep at about 11:30 and 6 and a half hours later I wake up feeling horrible and knackered. 6 and a half hours sleep is not enough I tell you, not enough. Then I go into school looking literally like a zombie, who cannot concentrate on the boring teachers who talk about GCSE's all the time and bllaaaaaaahhhhhh about exams.
Which then of course you have slept through the whole lesson catching up on lost sleep from the night before, but the teacher thinks you are just not trying and say you should get some more sleep.... and then give us an essay due for the next day?! Do they not understand ALL teachers give us homework not just you. Common sense is missing from some peoples brains...

Moving on to a different subject... well its related but not completely , I must say days have been going faster now that school has started, not say that I enjoy school, but now I mostly have double lessons which go extremely fast. Also maybe because I have so much work that time goes by, so quickly. When I was typing that I was thinking of that song 'Time goes by,by,by... so slowly..'. I love quoting songs or even burst out into song when someone quotes something from them without realising, which gives them a lovely surprise of my terrible singing.

Well that is it for today's post and I will try and do more posts more regularly as i learn to contain the amount of work I have. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment