Wednesday 30 January 2013

Problems with reality

 After doing a post on Politics and stuff and I thought maybe I should go onto the first world problems in life.
The problem with reality... well there are lots of things that make life seem dull and boring. For starters '"The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music." That quote basically sums up my whole life. There are just perfect moments in life where music just seems to make everything more dramatic. Just like on the bus when you have your ipod in.. and an emotional song comes on (mostly by Adele or Ellie Goulding); you juts rest your head on the window looking out into the rain in deep though... pretending you're being filmed about the deepness of your life. BAM you've missed your stop because you were thinking to deeply about life, so it ends up in a panic trying to get off the bus. I think that has happened to me too many times... that's probably not a very good thing....
I think music in the background would make everyones emotions even more dramatic and probably more people would confess to their problems.... Interesting

But, best of all would be if you suddenly broken into SONG, just like a musical.. Well my life is sort of already like that, even one word could set me off into a song.Me and my friends just live our life in hope one day life will become a musical such as "Mamma Mia" or "Les Miserable" so we don't look like weirdos when we break out into song in the middle of the street... but nothing can stop us. As you have probably guessed by now, I'm not a very normal person and sometimes life can get a bit boring. So you sort of just have to JAZZ it up a bit.

"Life isn't worth living unless you're willing to take some big chances and go for broke" I found this quote which has hardly anything to do with what I was just talking about, but it's so true. Taking big chances just gives you some excitement in life ( only if it had background music), because that would just make those significant moments in life so much more compelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment